DASSAI Niwarisanbun Enshibunri Jyunmai Daiginjyo

Manufacturer : Asahi Shuzou
Place of Production : Yamaguchi Prefecture
Raw Material : Yamadanishiki
Rice Refinement : 23%
Alcohol : 16%
Volume : 720ml
Introduction :
The origin of ” Niwarisanbun” refers to the percentage of rice refinement. “Twenty percent (niwari)” (20%) and “three percent (sanbun)” (3%), and results in rice refinement in a total of 23%. “ENSHINBUNRI” refers to the separation of wine without pressure, which can effectively retain its own aroma and fluffy characteristics. This wine is delicate, dense and mellow. The best temperature for drinking is between 10 and 12 degrees. The aroma and taste of the wine will change with the temperature.


In Stock

Back to Top